Day 8 - Weston-S-Mare (our last day)

Last day today. Spent it in Weston. We found a car park that was £5.50 for 24 hours! Seems a strange thing to note but the amount we've ...

Last day today. Spent it in Weston. We found a car park that was £5.50 for 24 hours! Seems a strange thing to note but the amount we've spent on parking this week is astronomical! I'm not telling anyone the location of this parking gem otherwise we might not get to get a space ever again! 


Anyway - Weston, in one word: wet!

This is by far our wettest day. But we did a bit of shopping and I won a mini teddy on the sideways 2p machines at the pier (£1.99 in the shop but I spent only £1 in 2ps):

This is our "hotel" it's really a B&B. it has the number one rating in Weston and when I post a photo of breakfast tomorrow morning you will understand why!

Here is our obligatory pier photo (shame about the traffic lights).

And here is Paul saying what a great holiday he's had but can he go home now:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images